Finished Object (FO) Friday



Granny Square Afghan
Yarn:
 Ice Yarns Bamboo Wool Magic in Green; Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Black
Hook: 5.00 mm (H)
Made for: my dad, for Christmas
Started: September 06, 2016
Finished: September 22, 2016
Notes:  This was a fun project.  The yarn was great! It was very nice using a yarn that wasn't acrylic and didn't squeak on the hook.  It produced a lovely drapey fabric.  Even though it's a bit smaller than I hoped, I'm still happy with it.  I didn't buy enough yarn, and unfortunately the yarn has been discontinued.  I hope my dad will like it, and that he gets a lot of use out of it.  (I also hope he doesn't read this!)

Comments

  1. So pretty; beautiful colours! I'm sure your Dad will love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America

Yarn Along :: The Exorcist