Throwback Thursday: First

For my first Throwback Thursday, I've decided to go back to my first post on Blogspot ever, and see what was the first project I posted.

Way back in November 2007, I posted this hat I had made for my boyfriend at the time:



Not too bad for my first crochet hat! I was especially excited about it because it was my first hat that actually came out to be a wearable hat, and didn't turn out looking like a yarmulke or sombrero.  Funny thing is, I have no recollection of this hat.  I don't even know where this pattern is from. (Stich 'n Bitch Crochet, maybe?)  It's pre-Ravelry, and I was just too excited to have made a hat to write down too many details.  I think the yarn is Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick though.  Something nice and bulky I could find for cheap at Michaels.

As for now, I'm not too partial to crocheting hats.  They still come out looking like buckets, so I usually knit them, even if that means I have three or four going on at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America

Yarn Along :: The Exorcist