Lazy Daisy Jones' Photo-a-Day Challenge Catch-Up

Catching up with Lazy Daisy Jones photo-a-day challenge for October. 

day 11 - pom poms

Skipped.  I don't have anything that incorporates pom poms!

day 12 - lace



Shoreline Lace Shawl test swatch.


day 13 - blanket



day 14 - fave color



day 15 - chunky



day 16 - new book

Skipped.

day 17 - yarn crush



day 18 - fave mag


Simply Crochet magazine, where this pattern for Just Pootling's autumn garland comes from.

day 19 - shawl/scarf


Nordic Shawl in progress

day 20 - vintage



day 21 - autumn color



day 22 - next project


Cheery Christmas baubles!  I've promised myself I won't start until November.

day 23 - mittens

Skipped.  I've never knit nor crocheted a pair of mittens.

day 24 - baby


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America

Yarn Along :: The Exorcist