Make, Bake, Sew, Grow

Tales From a Happy House had a wonderful plan that she has continued with since 2015, and what I'd like to incorporate, at least for today.  It's called Make, Bake, Sew, Grow.  Lovely little rhyme!

You can find her original post HERE.

My take is going to consist of the following:

  • Make: anything I make, non-food and non-yarn related.
  • Bake: anything I cook or bake, and remember to take a picture of before eating!
  • Sew: current projects, a lot of knitting and crochet photos I take for Instagram, and hopefully we'll see some sewing and cross stitch/embroidery.
  • Grow: anything growing.


~

~ Make ~ 

I've been using a system similar to a bullet journal in my current "page-a-day" Moleskine, but I just didn't have enough room.  Then I found an article on Buzzfeed that talks about using a bullet journal (bujo) to track your monthly habits and moods, plus I could use a charted migraine tracker.  I decided on graph paper composition books and made a new bujo and tracking system.

(c) Taylor Miller / Buzzfeed

My monthly mental health habits and moods and tracked in a chart similar to the one above.  (I don't want to post my own because I've already started filling out November, and it can get Personal.)

I also have a monthly, weekly, and daily spread, as well as a tracker for blogging and other things.  So far it's helped me stay on track, especially with taking my medications.  And it gives me a chance to be artsy and play around with my collection of gel pens, washi tape, and stencils.

~ Bake ~

Halloween was Monday, and to celebrate I made pumpkin cookies:



They still need to be frosted (brown sugar frosting), so I haven't tasted them yet, but they smell divine!

~ Sew ~

Progress slowly goes on Christmas presents.




~ Grow ~

Autumn is my favorite season.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America

Yarn Along :: The Exorcist