Yarn Along :: The Exorcist

~Started in Fall 2010 by Small Things, every Wednesday we share what we're knitting or crocheting and reading on our blog/Instagram (#yarnalong)/Flickr, and link up on her blog.~


❝ Like the brief doomed flare of exploding suns that registers dimly on blind men's eyes, the beginning of the horror passed almost unnoticed; in the shriek of what followed, in fact, was forgotten and perhaps not connected to the horror at all.  It was difficult to judge. 

Currently reading: The Exorcist, by William Peter Blatty. 

Currently working on: I haven't touched my dad's Christmas blanket this past week, as I've been sick, but after I finish this post I hope to put on a movie and get comfortable and start on it again; I'm feeling much better.  The black yarn for my temperature blanket hasn't come in the mail yet, so it's missing a hexagon, but I've started the second row, with light green, Pistache.  It's a yellowish-green, I'm not too sure why I went with this color, especially when it's such a sharp contrast to the dark green (Light Sage) but I don't dislike it enough to kick it out the blanket.

Once again, let's see if I can finish my dad's blanket by next Wednesday.  

💗 OPH

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon! It will be interesting to see the contrast of two rows in your blanket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to see the blanket as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America