WIP Wednesday: Dancing Baby Hexagons

Hello!

Recently I organized some of my craft supplies, and this included pulling a box of yarn out from underneath my bed.  Among the beautiful yarn from Los Angeles, I also found a purse and a pack of Dancing Baby yarn from Ice Yarns. After realizing how much I hate making giant granny squares (more on this later), I decided I was going to turn the Dancing Baby into a different lapghan, but I'm overwhelmed with projects at the moment and didn't need to start a new one. But that yarn is so pretty! I wanted to work with it so bad.

Then I saw this post on tumblr:

Direct link.

And agreed, and after deciding on a hook and pattern:


And that's what I did all day Sunday:

The colors are more true to life here.

I just can't stop working on it. It's such a cute little lapghan, and the yarn is so pretty. I hope to finish it within the next few days as it's pretty much all I've been working on.



๐Ÿ’— OPH

Comments

  1. I love the colors, and I'm a huge fan if hexagon anything! And, how fun is it that it's a join as you go pattern- if you weave the tails as you go, when you finish attaching that last hexagon, you could be completely finished (unless you add a border). Happily following the progress of this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hexagons are my favorite! And this was a great pattern. I'm currently working on the border, with few ends to weave in.

      Delete
  2. The colors are very cheerful and Spring like! If that's what you need, go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yarn Along :: The Underground Railroad

Yarn Along :: Trout Fishing in America

Yarn Along :: The Exorcist